To be an inclusive learning community, based on Christian values that promote success for all pupils, parents and staff.
- To work closely with parents, the community, the church and partner schools
- To create an inspirational learning environment
- To develop positive attitudes and Christian values
- To deliver an exciting and creative curriculum through high quality teaching and learning experiences within the context of Christian belief and practice
- To establish open and honest communication and debate
- To ensure all pupils take an active role in the development and decision making in the school
- To develop pupil’s social responsibility
- To establish an environment where staff and children, feel valued, safe and secure
- We care for others
- We are kind and friendly to others
- We have fun
- We enjoy learning
- We are welcoming to all our visitors, pupils and staff, old and new
- We work as a team
- We share things
- We are truthful, honest and open
- We have respect for others
- We have respect for property
- We are responsible for our actions
- We do not want bad language, bullying, or racism
Everyone has the right to:
- Be respected, feel safe and cared for
- Be able to learn to the best of his/her ability and to develop whatever skills he/she possesses.
- Be treated equally and fairly, irrespective of race, culture, religion, gender, class or ability
- Be able to learn and play without disruption
Everyone is expected to:
- Be responsible for their own behaviour
- Respect the rights and faiths of others
- Share our values
- Take part in our vision.
every child, young person and adult to be safe and happy in our school. We believe that the key to this is for us all to have self- respect, respect for others and respect for property.