If you would like to apply for a school place then this is the procedure we follow.
- Parents of children approaching school age can come into school and fill in our school Pre Admission form ( this is not the official application form from the Education authority ). The form gives us an indication that Parents would like to apply for a place at St Augustine’s School.
- Around mid-November every year the Education Authority send out the official application information packs to all primary schools and pre-school settings.
- School will then contact the parents on our list , give them a pack and offer support with their online application for a primary school place.
- The closing date is mid-January every year.
- Parents are notified in April with an offer of a place.
To find out about our school’s admission arrangements through the local authority, visit Calderdale Council’s Admissions Process [external site]
To find out more about how admissions work at our school, read our