Hi and welcome to Class Badgers!
It is so lovely to have everyone back at school. I am excited about our year together. We will look at a range of books and learn so many new, exciting things! I cannot wait to watch you all learn and grow; it is going to be a great year!
The adults that work in our class are:
Miss Bottomley – Class Teacher
Mrs. Nessa – Teaching Assistant
Miss Hussain – Support Assistant
Information for parents
- PE is on a Monday and a Tuesday so please make sure your child is coming to school in the appropriate clothing.
- Homework will be given out on a Thursday or a Friday and should be completed and returned to school no later than the following Wednesday.
- Spelling test will be on a Friday so please help your child to practice their spellings which are in their homework books.
- Times table tests will be on a Friday. Please help your child practice the tables that are in their homework books.
- We change reading books on a Tuesday and a Thursday. Please spend at least 5 minutes each evening listening to your child read. Please sign your name or make a comment in their reading record when you have listened to them.
Here is our calendar for the year:
https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/ Phonics games to help with their reading of sounds and words.
https://www.topmarks.co.uk/ Maths games to help with their number recognition and understanding.
E-Books for children to read on a phone/tablet.